Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

JAP JAP! =)


HELLO PEOPLE~~!!!!!!!!

today super happening eh!!!

school is taking temperature wherever u go,...

library especially!

LOL!

those alright one, were give this orange sticker to indicate they were fine.



I had one as well, but dropped.


so Ziting gave me this, which she brought for ur students.

LOL!!!!

then i go ard tricking people tat this SPECIAL sticker indictae that

i'm

SUPER

FIT

and

STRONG!


HAHAHAHHA!!!!!

some ppl really do believe -_-

DUMB right!

AHAHAHAA....


School released and met shirlee.

THANKS FOR UR PRESENT!

hehes!!

not yet open. shall open tml. =)

THANKS!

Went to ONE STOP SERVICE to pay my breakage bill!!!!

wat sia!

last sem also like tat!!!

1st lesson of lab break a glass beaker!

AHAHHAAH


after that went T1 with yq for lunch?

LOL!!!

we dine at

WOW!!!!!

i like tat place sia!!!

cos i can eat alot alot!!

ahahahahha


Mochi & cheese?

LOL!!!

something like tat la..LOL!!!! forget the name

ahhahha


STUPID YQ sia!!!!


he dnt knw wat bread i want, so he told me tat he asked the chef there to give him bread -_-


wat sia..lols..



WHICH PART OF IT LOOKS LIKE BREAD, U TELL ME!!! GONG GONG SIA YOU -_-


and like tat $3!!!!!


TSK TSK!!!


not nice somemore!=(


no taste ar no taste!!!!


i chose de food better can, the Mochi wat chesse one.


HAHAHAH!!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME


HAPPY BITHDAY TO ME,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~!!!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


AHHAAHHAAH!!!



WELL, tml i will be 18!


=) grow up le grow up le!


wont be tall le wont be tall le =(


ahahahahaha!!!!


THANKS WHOEVER WISHED ME IN ADVANCED! =)


SEE YOU PPL ARD!TC



OH, btw, today's training was tough but fun!


ahahaha


LOVE yo! =)