Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

SAT SAT SAT!!!! =D

Went for Karyaking training this morning.
need to reach there by 9.45AM?
"cant late...
if not dnt bother to go..."
This is wat they said in Karyak team's blog-_-
SO woke up super early.
supposed to meet up with yq at 8AM!
but SOMEONE late la hor...
late for HALF AN HR la!!!!
at the end gonna take cab down..
TSK TSK!
lols...
okay, nvm,NEXT!
Karyak sat training was to run 2 rounds of Bedok Reservoir, 8.6 KM.
My legs BROKE can!
=(
lols..
super pain =(
met up with coach too.and he talked for so long until my butt pain la! =(
everything ended ard 1 plus?
and FINALLY i tried Aston.
Lols..
tat's abit erm... ... ... eh.
HAHAA..
Went with yq actually.
Before we decided to eat tat, we also thought of Subway, foodcourt, blah blah blah..
even called one of his friends to choose S(subway) or A(aston).
his friend chose S sia! but at the end we still decided to go ASTON!
HAHAHAHA!!!
tat's very sinful cos just had a run sia!
He's also another retard and blur one...
Coleslaw can say CHOLESTROL!
hahahahaha!!!
I'm still thinking cholestrol?!look at the menu and see ***STARS can***
HAHAA!!
After laughing at him, it's my turn -_-
Cos i ate lemon lime chicken.
then i wanna say tat the chicken taste like KFC's popcorn chicken.
know wat i said instead?
I said chicken pop -_- !!!!
@#$%#$%$%
so LOL can..
hahaa.
reached home ard 5 plus then went to grandma's hse already.
intended not to eat dinner le.. cos had late lunch.
BUT!
went grandma's hse, there's STEAMBOAT!
HAAHHA!
I LOVE IT sia!
so ended up... ... ... ...
u all knw la eh..
HAHAHA!!!!
my sat gone like tat! =(