Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Saturday, April 25, 2009

HUMAN WheelBarrow

Ytd was very happening yo!
TP had a Wheelbarrow challenge!
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD !!!!
though i dnt knw if our school got break any record. cos it's too noisy to listen to the results.
LOL!!!!!



By right went there to help out in organising the students. but it was really in a mess..!!!!
NO COMMUNICATION!!!!
we dnt knw wat to do,
just stood there and like do nth?
TSK!
but nvm, i did get a chance to experience it..
I partnered MaoPei to go for the challenge.

LOL!!!!!
and i'm the one crawling!
GOSH man!
I have no energy cos i kept laughing!
start laughing from the strating point till the finishing line! they said is 50m?
LOL!!!!!!
I think we are the slowest pair!
HAHAHA!!!!
and the most funniest pair!
none of the pair laughed throughout one la!

LOL!!!!! but it's fun, it's fun!!!
like SERIOUSLY FUN! =)

nt bad la... after the whole race, there's red bull to drink!
hahaax!!!
got alot alot og goodies also!
sounds so cheapo right?!!!!!!

WHAT'S INSIDE THE BAD?!!

TATA>>

i nv try this b4 la!!! it's delectable!
woot`!!!
somemore i like bitter chocolate!
heehs!

TEENS magazine (March 2009 issue).
knw why i got 2?
LOL!!
at 1st i wasnt participating, so i korp the magazine from Freddy's goody bag.
LOL!!!
lately, i went to challenge it as well!
HAHAHA!!!


know wat's this?
LOLS!!!
it's a notebook. cute right?!!!!
hahahaha!!

Just a intro of wat wheelbarrow is about?
and more other bags inside the blue bag!
HAHAHAH!!!

a HP strip. unique eh..

I think ppl will start to have back, muscles aching after the challenge..
, so they provided the above products!
HAHAA!!!

There's actually one clothes in each bag!!! -_-

PEOPLE must replenish their enegry after the challenge!
lols.

I think it's electrolytes to give us ENERGY!lol.s

SALT!!! for wat?lols..
we need NaCl in our body to carry out more functions!
LASTLY!, was presented a CERT for participating the Wheelbarrow challenge!
hehes!

There's other events! but i dnt have any pic of those.
sont able to shar with u ppl la...
wat a pity =(
Endurance challange was woot~!!!
the longest is 1hr 10min i think?
tat's very long u knw!!!!
in THIS POSITION!!!!
can u do it?
and to my surprise, it's nt dragonboater who did it. it's ROCK-CLIMBER!
lols..
WELL DONE, Climber!