Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Outing and Celebration with ELMO! =)

ELMO finally met up!!
We have no idea what to do actually. everyone was late except for a few
ard 4plus? 5 plus? then we decided to take 23 to bugis. why look so fierce ar, SIEWYIN!? lols!
shopped ard
FAT-FREE YOGURT IS GOOD FOR HEALTH!

pls choose yoghurt with high protein and low sugar.HAHAHAH!!!

THE TASTE OF HAPPINESS!
WEETSSS!







random picture.LOL!
and had our dinner at Pastamania



Met ANDY!!!
SIEWYIN so PAISEY la..
she din realise his parents was with him, he shouted for his name osossososososo LOUDLY! HAHAHAHA. At Iluma(bugis new shopping mall)

Ps: i'm always the lime light.
LOL!!

there's nothing much to shop actually.
sosososo we took the LONG escalator up and down to take pictures.
LOL! LOOK!!!!!


LOOOK!!!!!!


LOOOOK!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THE CONTAINER!!!!!!
it's so dirty right?!
this is the one where they put my birthday cake in.
HAHAAHHA!!!!!
It've been through MALE toilet,Tampines mall, Tampines 1, bus 23, bugis.
on different ppl hands and swirled.
-_-
tat's why the container so dirty le =(
and it's CHEESECAKE from TCC.
LOL!!
so ex de cake and they treat it tat way! =((
AHAHAAAA!!
NVM! thoughts tat counts.HAHA!!


my strawberry cheesecake.LOL!!!
i think u all cant see it..
LOL!!
another hand was my present and card from ELMO!!!
weet~!!!
the GOGGLES!!!!!
cute right.
HAHAHAHA!!!!
was shocked tat they knw i want a googles.
BUT!!! i still wont wear it to swimming pool unless we go as an ELMO!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
It's for 3-10 yr old KIDS!!!!!
i'm 18!!!!!!!
in 2 days time!!!!
HAHAHA!!!!
Love the card tooooooo!!
thanks siol!!!
thanks thanks!! =)

T H A N K S

Kevon, WeiMing, YenLing, KarHong, Huda and SiewYin!!! =)

shake shake.
LOL!!!!
very cute la the chief...
LOL!!!!
guys anyhow pose also can..
LOLSS
look at girls!
>>

YEN LING!!!!!
SIEW YIN AND YEN LING
YENLING!!!!
THAT SIEWYIN AND YEN LING AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!
TSK!
LOLS.!
SIEW YIN!!!



FINALLYY!!!!
hahahaha!!!!
Huda and I posed for so long. we just smile and freezed.
LOL!!!!

Brought this ELMO shirt long ago.
lols..
but just got it tat day...
cos we, ELMO, really seldom meet up..
all are busy sia!! =(



E L M O~!
the FRIENDLY gang!!!!
wahahahahah!!!!


LOVE ELMO.
know tat i'm really lucky man!
cos every yr u all will help me celebrate,
HAHAHA!!!!
thanks thanks!!!!!






ps:SIEWYIN ar... my post full of ur pic!!!! i should take more wif others.HAHA!!