Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! =D

Brother booked seats at Tampines Safra's Sakura.
On our way there....
Forced brother to take pic with me!
AHAHAHA!!

but he refused! =(

As usual,buffet, i will eat ALOT!
LOL!!!!
nothing much to post abt it..
LOL!

just wanna say
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

love love MUMMY!

oh ya oh ya!
btw
my GOOD daughter, wished me too!!
AHAHA!!!
THANKS!
so guai of u.
ahahah!!

At the end, BROTHERS finally willing to take pic!
HAHAA!!

SORRY ar, u two have a very irritating and idiotically SISTER!
wahahahahax!!!!!