Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Combine posts. :D


Alright alright... I have not been posting for days.
cos i feel that my life was simply too boring to blog abt la...
hahax..
just a short one to summarise those days i din blog + today's de.

Germain!
I'm enclosed by 2 chio bu sia(1st-SzeHan, last-Zi Ting)!.lols.
:)
Had my PIPC and OBC quizzes last thursday and friday.
PIPC was much more managable than OBC.
I really cant draw the structures.
Naming of those compounds were quite confusing too.
LOLs...
Hope that i wont fail that two quizzes :X
Friday de SFP lecture was cancelled. resulted in us having another two hours break.
LOLs....
SzeHan went to find her friend, initially Zi Ting went to take her retest.
So I followed my other classmates..
and i asked RAINE! to accompany me to toilet.
First toilet(3rd floor) we went was full of ppl, so we went 4th floor.
Unfortunately,4th floor de toilet also filled with ppl,so went to 5th floor!
LOLS!!!!
unexpected!!!!, there were lots of ppl too!!!!
then went back to 3rd floor.
hahahax!!!
RAINE was like ARGH -_-'''
LOLs....
SORRY RAINE AND THANKS!!!!
:))))

My 2 hours were spent in Cyber Center with Zi Ting,
used com there and do ONE math question.
Zi Ting
HAHAHAX!!
TODAY:
There's random dinner at Sakura today.
My parents wanted to bring us to Sakura tml but due to my brother who need to return NS by 4pm, they changed it to today's dinner..
and the decision was made like 2hours before.
LOLs...
Went to Tampines de Safra to dine there.
The place wher my dad's park his car was very cute.
lols..
i dont know how to express..
u all see the photo.
LOLs..
SMALL, MEDIUM, BIG!!!!
hahax
Dad's the medium one.lols...

The food there wasn't that delectable and was limited.
I prefered Downtown and Jurong de Sakura, more variety.
But still we ate alot la...
dont watse $$
LOls...
My brother more pro la...
the whole day eating de.
After he booked out, he went to eat Mac's breakfast. then 11plus laksa, 12 plus Bilibomber(dont know how to spell) and 7 plus for Sakura.
Today he really pro.
and after we reached home, surprisingly he din play com!!!!
and went to sleep. These were last few plates we ate.Before that even more!LOLS... eat till very messy. :x

My xiao di!

lols..
was quite happy to have such family gathering.
LOLs...
hope that more will come!
((: :))

Hmmm, nothing much to blog abt le bahx.
nights. and YOU!!!! stop asking me to sleep early!!!!
YOU, YOURSELF ALSO DIN SLEEP!
xP
LOLs.