Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

MOST memorable celebration! x)

alright!!!! FINALLY finish uploading my photos!
hahax..
Took 200plus phtots sia!!!!
how am i suppose to start blogging?
I simply too happy abt TODAY!
OMG!!
Alright had lunch at Honh Kong Cafe located at Koven there with Jasmine, Gary and Serene.Wei Shan and Lance joined us but not eating.lols.
Having GREAT chats then proceed to Clarke Quay...
At first i dont know why they decided to go there BUT tat LANCE lou chu ma jiao!
asked" so few people going to board a boat?"
hahax...
then i think it makes sense. they go there to have a boat ride!
hehex..
Well, when we reached there, they were busy finding cake!
hahax..
but the central there din have any barkery shop.
We walked here and there to find just a CAKE!lols....
At the end, i realised that they weren't just wanting to find a cake.
They were having some secret plans sia.
Well, it really surprised me!!!!
They used their hands to cover my eyes then directed me to wherever i'm supposed to be.
LOL
They said that they wanna use cake and smash my face!
OH NO~!
then said that they wanna throw me down dirty river!
OH GOSH~!
I was reluctant to continue walking then, i walked slower and slower.
HAHAHAHAX!!!!

busy to SURPRISE me!

The next momenet i realised....

I was on the boat!
Having CRAZY poses on the boat!


Individual shots with GOODIE NPCONCC!!! :D
ohoh, we gave them wishes by singing TEN TEN TEN TEN!!!! hahax~!

All EMO kia~! :x UNCLE who toured us ard! a GOOD photographer too! :)) cute sia~!







After the ride, we went for Haagen-Dazs's ICE CREAM!!!!lols.but some had their beverage there nia. I had my ice mocha!

Had my cake they brought for me from TCC.WOOT~!~!~!~!


I LOVE IT!!!!OMGOSH!!!!I LOVE the DARK CHOCOLATE INSIDE it!!! It's bitter!!!! cool~!With STRWBERRIES!!!! it's SOUR! i just cant resist my indulgence!!!hehex..



LANCY!!!! argh.
I'm the BEST~ woots.
OMGOSH! pain~!~!~!~!



DIFFERENT expressions!

On our way back, more photos taken!I CANT JUMP~!~!~! ARGH ARGH ARGH!

Artistic
GARY! dont snatch with me! lols.
JOLENE, ME, JASMINE and WEISHAN! <3>I was emo-ing when they left me alone to discuss things.LOLs.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE NIGHT STAND!
THANKS JASMINE FOR UR CARD!!!!!
MEANINGFULLY EH!!!!
hahahx!



I'm GORGEOUS
and INTELLIGENT,

that's why JASMINE HATE ME!!!(it's the card)
hahahax.. cute sia...unique~
ME ME and more ME!!!! lols.THANKS PEOPLE!!!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS~
REALLY THANKS FOR UR EFFORTS AND TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ESPECIALTHANKS TO JASMINE AND GARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lols...