Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

Random Dinner xD

Eh, today i had 2 tests on HAP( Human Anatomy and Physiology) and SFP(science in Food Preparation).
ok, i did study.BUT very brief. cos i cant find time studying them.
by the time i reached home ytd, it's already 8 plus!
then i got to rush my OBC(Organic Chemistry) tutorial homework!!!!
I cant manage to study tat two tests.
haix..
1st test already bomb..
i wonder how will it be like for the following tests!
ARGH..
TESTS! QUIZZES! everything so packed now!!!!!!!
I WANT A BREAK!!!!!!
lols..
actually, i'm always having breaks la..that's why cant cope now.
haix..
Monday shall be my last outing, I shall settle down le..
cant possibly be going out every time!
cos till now, i'm still like having lots of events!!!!
LOLs
Fortunate in a sense that my friends din forget me
BUT there's disadvantages too..
Today TP had our CCN day!!!!
CCN day is a day where students set up their booth as a class to raise fund.
While one of my friend having SWEET moment with someone..
I THOUGHT of my hubby,JESSICA SEE QUAN QI!!!!!
wahahaXx..
then we went to a booth for photo shots! at $2 per photo.
but then we paid $4 la.. so we can have 2!
yeah!!!!lols.

Then went for stupid ONE HOUR lecture! argh!
Ard 5 plus, went to have dinner with my ACCION clique.
Slacked at KFC,opposite TP
then took lots of photos again!
lols.

Li Wei, SiewYin and ME!!! xD

kevon!

Huda,ME,SiewYin,Kevon! :)

tml will ACCION ORIENTATION
llols.
it's an event planned by GLs to bond ACCION better!
woots.
looking forward to it.
BUT alot ppl not going..
SO SAD!