Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, May 12, 2008

Thanks

I woke up feeling emo.
dot feel like doing anything.
went for lesson also.
haix.


THANKS YUXUAN
for ur present.
hahax
actually there isn't a need le la..
it's so belated le...
then dont know who commented
"wao, ur birthday like new year sia
celebrate non-stop de.
so many DYAS!"
lols..
meaning i start celebrating my birthday at the start of MAY which is the day when Shirlee,JunXian,Bryan, Wee Kiat and Dean went for it.
Then ytd was my celebration AGAIN! but was with NPCONCC(though some din turn up, expected,lols.)


Btw, do i look like a pig or cos mostly de pig are in PINK!?!?!
why are there THREE PEOPLE buying me PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????
One is shirlee,the piglet
another one is Bryan, the flying pig.
AND NOW!
YuXuan also buy me a piglet!
hahax..
nvm...
THANKS FOR WHATEVER U ALL BROUGHT!!!!!!!!!
APPRECIATED!!
:DD