Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, May 12, 2008

...

Just some comment about her.
SHE prefers her history?
SHE detests her current?
SHE cant imagine her future?
I dont know who is the SHE.
SHE just come to me and say a HI but how i wish SHE can say a BYE!
SHE has no control over herself.
SHE never love herself.
SHE told me that SHE was sad.
BUT not really sure about what she is sad about?
SHE is forever surface looking?
nobody knows what she is looking.
SHE really lost her way.
Well, i dont know how to help her.
If only SHE can find her way back to history,
she will be 100X happier than now, that's what i think bahx.