Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

Swensen xD


Today was boring other than dating with ZUL!lols
went to compass point de Swensen for lunch.
By right should be Pizza Hut de.
but then my BELOVED ah girl and Rui Jia cant make it the last last last min.

so he suggested both of us go to Swensen and had ourselves more good food..
more worth of money also?
hahax.
ZUL!!! nearly died of hunger!
LOLs.

After his baked rice,this was for him too!lols.

This is MINE!!! forever same de!!
YUMMY~!

Chatted lots of things and was such a pity that HUIXIN AND RUIJIA not able to join us..
lols..
I really miss them!
especially my DAUGHTER!!!!
wahahahax!

nvm.. shall meet up soon.
:))

and hope that
SERANGOON CHINESE ORCHESTRA
can still survive la...
now the situation is like KNS?
haix..
sadded..
nvm.. i already have no feel for CO?
lols...
but still sad since i'm once a member there.
:(