Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, May 18, 2008

ACCION ORIENTATION!!!!!! {A.O}


A.O A.O A.O A.O!!!!!!!!!!!
I SIMPLY LOVE A.O!!!!!
lols..
I'm in group 'N' and made quite a few NEW friends again!!!!
Some considered as partially new la..
cos they are the one who add me in MSN but claimed that they know me.
BUT i dont know them..
lols..
cos i'm bad at recognising and remember ppl name..
and my ACCION has 2 YL!!!!
with another YL,I will be very hyper.
TGT we were NOISY!!!!
lols...
then GLs and alot of freshies were confused who is who..
so they will find out who we are la..
that's why..
LOLs..

As usual, played station games.
piang eh, ALL WATER GAMES!!!!!
At one of the station, the water went into one of my ears somemore!!
I had a hard time jumping here and there PLS!!!
then WEE kept laughing at me! argh.
mainly, i played
1)dog and bones with water.. i was the 1ST to get splashed!!!!
and Shawn wasnt being very gentleman la..
splashed me for 5times!!!! :(
lols...
Being nice YAN LING, i only took my revenge by splashing him ONCE!!!!
2)hold my partner's hand(Alex) and duck walk to take ping pong ball..
then throw ball into plastic cup at a distance away.
If we failed to do so, we got to be splashed again.
well, 1st time he shelter me. 2nd time i shelter him, 3rd we stand still and be steady, let them splash.
LOLs.
and finally the FINAL CRASH!
oh pls, that game was super rough...
especially group A!!!
one of the guys smacked my friend's chest and she nearly died!
lols...
another push her down.
she was dupe-ly unlucky la..
then i got scratched by POH WEIMING!!!!
hahax.
Had BBQ chicken for dinner,GLs so wei da sia..
sacrified their share for us!!
WOOTS! **CLAP CLAP**

slack ard then went to LT for jam and hop.
hahax!!!!
funny right at LT jam and hop.
LOLS..
cos not alot ppl, that's y..
then some went for night walk..
had alot of photos taken by with random cameras.
dont know whose is whose de.
so need to wait for them to send here and there.LOLs..

Went home with GLs(Grace,Fahan,Yu Fei,Bell,Dorothy,Zhao Ling) and one of the progammers but i dont know his name.
lols.
SHE, Grace, my beloved GL! and my NEIGHBOUR!!!!
woots!!
everyone so jealous that we can go home tgt!!!!
hahahahax!!!
cos we live just below and above each other!
I'm the one on top!!!!!
wahahahax!
HAVING GREAT FUN WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!
LOVE LOVE ACCION!!!!!
A.O RAWKS!!!!