Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

3 movies!

Oopss~ I was late though i'm supposed to meet Shirlee and SiewYin at Plaza Sing. for movies.
hahax...While waiting for the show, I met Bing Cheng and his GF!
lols.. so qiao.
We watched P.S I Love You first at 1.25pm!
i DISLIKE the show!
hahax.
not nice at all de..
I fell asleep sia...
really cant tahan. Somemore i slept at 3am ytd and woke up at 7am today!!!
The show was 2 hrs++ la..
REALLY FELL ASLEEP!!!!
hahax.
Show ends ard 4pm then we shopped ard PS. while waiting for our next movie, Juno,which will be showed at 4.50PM.
lols.
This movie was at least better than P.S I Love You.
At least i understand the story.Quite interesting and entertainment actually, althought i did ALMOST fell asleep again!
HAHAX!
Ard 7PM, Shirlee wanted Long John Silver, so we dined there and then she headed home whereas i went to Tampines Mall and find my bro and his friends.
Same things applied, we shopped in TM and Century Square while waiting for the movie,"L Change The World "
Then i saw my DPA friend, Lim YiLing!lols..
FIANLLY!!!!! i watched something i can really concentrate, without looking at my watch.
lols..By the time we finished watching, it's 11.30PM le.
and it's 1.30AM now!!!!
lols..
so good night and sweet dreams!!!!
:D