Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, February 25, 2008

Random shopping


Ard 3pm, Jessica called and complained that she was bored!
ask if i'm free to go shop shop with her..
well, i was rather bored too, although i was outside then.
I took bus back home, prepared and went to Compass Point and meet her..
On my way there, asked JiaMing if he interested in going not, since he also rot at home..
lols.
When to Somerset, city hall, marina square, suntec city..
hahax..
We went ard finding my stuff..
I wanna buy a thing which i'm looking for!!!!
it's difficult to find...
Cos i'm fussy... hehex...
Then lately, JunLong came and meet us and have dinner at dont know wat restaurant...lols..





") :) (: