Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Saturday, February 23, 2008

FOUR of us again!!!! wahahax!!!!


Met up with Georgina, Yi Rui and Christel for cycling at Pasir Ris Park today.
Cycled for one hour and we went WhiteSand to have our dinner in the HongKong Restuarant.
Georgina's ($9plus leh!!!!) OMG!

Christel's

Mine!!!! Delectable!!!! YUMMY YUMMY!!!!


lols...
Georgina!!!

Christel!!!


Yi Rui!!!!!


After that we strode to Pasir ris Park again and walk walk...

On our way, we laughed, chatted...
We simply cant stop talking even we have met up before le..
not long ago somemore..
haahx..
Well, had a GREAT day with you guys..
hahax.. and Christel!!!! stop ur SUNDAY DINNER!!!!lols..
dinner always SUNDAY!!!!
hahax...
Oh ya,
YIRUI!!!!!DONT BE TOO STRESS EH!!!!!!!!!
EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!!! DONT ALWAYS STUDY TILL VERY LATE.. NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH!!!!

see ya soon!!!!