Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, February 22, 2008

Fool's Gold!!!!



WOOT~ got my presentation de rehearsal today...
All of my group members reach school ard 9 am and we do do, play play, eat eat..lols..
simply means SLACK SALCK!!!!!
hahax....
cos my group will be the second last to go for the rehearsal.
So we took our own sweet time..
hahax..
During lunch break, Shirlee and I talked quite alot..
She told me how angry she is when her bf told her something.
lols.
i dont know how should i react.
still think that both of them are super duper FUNNY!!!!
hahax..
then there she started her 'cow fly over the moon'..
lols..
cant stand her..hahax...
Went back to the room where we did our discussion and play com again..
lols.. good eh..
hahax..
the whole room was like OURS!!!!!

Priscilla and me! (:YiLing and Yan Ling!!!! (:


want do wat then do wat..
After my presentation, i rushed to meet with Shirlee and SiewYin..
cos they were waiting for me!
and TSK!!!
wat a watse, Shirlee saw JunXian's brother who she claimed that was handsome..
hahax..
but still my bro the BEST!!!!
wahahax.
Then Shirlee and I went to MRT station and headed towards bugis and city hall respectively.
lols...
I asked her to pei me take MRT. so she decided to go bugis and meet her friends..
lols..
good eh..
THANKS, SHIRLEE!!!

")


On the way, met up with JiaMing then together we went to PS and meet Jessica, JunRu, Alvin and Jessica's friend, JunLong..

Hubby and me!!! hehex.


Val.present from hubby!!! lols..

we watched Fools' Gold..
the movie was like BORING!!!!!!!!!!
only caught my attention towards the ending...
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!! not worth my $9.50 ar!!!!!

HAIX!!!!
lols..
nvm, went to Cafe Cartel and have our dinner..
again, i ate alot of breads, before my main course was ready.
hahax..
so ate untill VERY FULL!!!!
cos i dont wanna watse my $$ and food!!!!
hehex.