Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, February 22, 2008

RolePlay..

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! finished my CDS(Japanese) today, 21FEB!!!!!
YES!!!!!
I was satisfied with my performance today although i did forget one of my tai chi at the very lst part..
hahax..
cos i didnt really feel scared..
lols..
Being the last lesson of Japanese class, we took quite alot of pictures..
hahax..
Mariko Sensei and 3 of us!

My Japanese class de grp!!!! :)

SiewYin, Yan Ling and Shirlee. cheers~


Shirlee and Yan Ling. After lunch, met up with my Psychology de grp and do our project again.

haix..

is SIAN dao!!!!! cannot make it..
project after project!!!!

Yan Ling, Priscilla and Eric. SO BLUR!!! ARGH!!!!

ARGH~

My Japanese Class!!! YEAP!!!!! (: