Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Miss you ppl!!!!

well, today is my presentation day for psychology.
We ought to wear formal.
and it's like SO WEIRD!!!!
i guess only DPA students wore formal.
cos it's exam week, everyone is like wearing so casual, yet we, DPA students so outstanding eh.
lols.
then for my group de presentation, we did well!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!.


It was really enjoyable, though this presentations were taken into consideration of our marks.
We did it without fear!
me too!!!!
hahax... i'm actually quite comfortable presenting my group's product to the rest.
hmmm, maybe it's because i really do enjoy my life with them.
They were just simply friendly and caring!!!!
At the end of each group presentation, we ought to give them questions to ponder about, so as to make us convince about their product.
We bombard them with lots of questions!!!
lols....
At the end, they sabo us too. all groups "gang up" and throw their questions back to us..
hahax.. but too bad, we are able to ans them back!
WEET~
Ok, I took ALOT of pictures today! cos today is our last day! as in with those DPA students de.

Selina, Yan Ling and Cheryl.(clockwise)(Yan + Yi) LING!SiewYin and Yan LingZhiHua, SiewYin, Yan LingKenneth and Yan LingYan Ling, SiewYin, Shirlee. (:DO RE MI!Eric and Yan Ling3 pals!Amanda, SiewYin, Yan Ling and Thereas. :) (clockwise)Shirlee and ME! :PHong Cherh(redcar) and me! lols.. he looks so daddy!!!! :DCheryl and Yan Ling! :DD Gerald and Yan Ling :))
Priscilla and ME! ((:
Yan Ling, Priscilla and YiLing. :PP
Starting from 3 MARCH 08, MONDAY!, all of us will be going into our course of schools.
Most of us will be seperated! that's very SAD!!!!
haix..
Hope to meet u all up for lunch or wat again..
I really appreciate those days with u ppl..
In fact, we all got super enthu only towards the end..
hahax..
it has always been like that, isn't it?



SEE YOU PEOPLE AGAIN! ENJOY UR SCHOOL DISCOVERY NEXT WEEK!!!!
lols... TP isn't that big too.. so see ya.


:) (: