Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tired!!!!!!! :(

Reach school as usual by 9, although there's no school today.
Cos my group got to finish up our product regarding our project by TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!
lols..
alright,the product done, powerpoint ALMOST done...
BUT then tomorrow will be the actual presentation le la..
My group not yet rehearse....
think will do it tml morning since our presentation will be at ard 4 plus...
After doing our product, we had our lunch.
After that we went to basketball court and play...
lols... dont know how to play basket ball, i went for a run at TP stadium....
GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!
that time is ard 12 or 1 plus!!!!!
is HOT dao~~~~~~ cannot make it one.
lols.. but i continue running.hahax. cos i have nth to do eh..
After my run, they suggested CAPTIAN BALL!!!!!! yipi!!!!
I joined them and play...
It was so coincidence that my team members are all in BLACK!!!!
lols.. except for Priscilla. but still easily recognised..
hahax...
ARGH!!!!! my face red red again!!!! haix... super tire after the games...
I'm dark again..
LOLS...
Imagine tml we do our presentation with all RED face!
hahax... a funny one...
Had a FUN day with you guys!!!!
tml will be like our last day to meet up frequently le...
cos i'm not in the same school as you guys!
SADDEN!!!!!
nvm, glad to know u ppl!!!!
:)