Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

Pre Georgina's birthday celebration.


I FINALLY MET U, HOLIDAY!!!!
WOOT!!!
I LOVE U SO MUCH
and
I WILL MISS YOU
when we're apart!!!


lols...
no working this holiday!
i wanna play!
enjoy life!!!!
let's see what's there for me!
LOL!!!
starting from today!!!!

26 Feb>> Went Christel's house to do card for Georgina's 18th birthday!!!
27 Feb>> Grogina's BALTED birthday celebration.
28 Feb>>FOC refresher!!!!
01 Mar>> Out with Jasmine!!! =)
02 Mar>> Chelsie's Chalet party
03-04 Mar>> Edmond's Chalet party
05 Mar>> ZiTing's mandi mandi! LOL!!!
06 Mar>> Raine, my bf!! A DATE!lols.

07 Mar >> might be occupied too. to be confirm.lols.

08 Mar>>AVAILABLE
09 Mar>> Out with Shirlee and Siew Yin!
10-11 Mar>> Jasmine's Chalet
12 Mar>> Sean & Jia Ming's birthday celebration
13 Mar >> HOLQA's mind cafe

14 Mar>> to be confirm. either this day or 7 march.lols..

15-16 Mar>>AVAILABLE
17-19 Mar>> Holqa Chalet!
20 Mar >> AVAILABLE

21-22 Mar >> Class chalet

23-27 Mar>> AVAILABLE
28 Mar>> Some grand event?LOL!!!!!
29 Mar- 31 Mar >>AVAILABLE

1-7 April >> FOC

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
not everyday being booked la...
still got available days one OKAY!
LOL!!!
but shall keep those days free? to just stay at home?
stay at home to really relax myself?
LOL!!!!

maybe i should?

Reasons being:

1) Save Money
2) Watch dramas
3) Have more rest
4) able to drink more water?
LOL!!!! cos when i'm out, seldom drink water?
5) eat healthier?
cos when i'm out, friends mostly go for restaurant? oily food?lols...
6) No thinking of what to wear?
7) Communicate with family more?
LOLS..

YAN LING WAS SUPER TIRED TODAY!!!!
Went to Christel's hse ard 11 plus!
by right supposed to meet EARLY!!!
tat's why wake up real early to prepare.

but, everyone knows about our dear sleeping beauty,Christel!
she cant wake up -_-
Planned to finish our card for her quickly,
then go town to look for present..
BUT!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!
we had no time!!!

We think, plan, proceed!

the whole table was so messy!!


whole hand was so dirty!


Went Compass to shop for raw materials too,
though her hse got lots of art stuffs.
lols....


and i went home only at ard 11 plus!!!!
tat's very long, isnt it?
LOL!!!!
we took exactly ONE WHOLE DAY to do it!
Christel even gave up her swimming which she thought of going today.

testing it out..lols...


I felt sense of achievement sia!!!!
first time doing present by myself!
LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!!!

i shall do tat more often in the near future!!!!
as i'm doing it,
what i'm hoping mostwas tat the person who recieve it ,
will feel really happy about it!!!
hehehehehehehes!!!!!

We're rushing cos we all had exams past few days!
only ended them ytd!!!!
=(

Though tire,dont wanna sleep.
end up letting ppl to say my eyes are VERY SMALL!!!
panda eyes?
swollen eyes?
a line?

tsk tsk tsk!! =(
lols!!!!
sleeping is like wasting so much time!
alright, i knw ppl out there will say sleeping is the most important factor in our daily life!
BUT!!!! i dont like to. unless i really cant stand it...
LOL...

Just like now!
I'm really CMI le, tired tired tired!!!
off i go now!
byebye!!!

=)