Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, February 22, 2009

sian

SERIOUSLY CANT FOCUS!!!!!!!
=(

can i dont study? haix.. NO~!!!!!!!!!!!!
the fact is
I
CANT,
CANNOT,
HARD TO,
NOT ABLE TO,
DIFFICULT TO,

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
.........
..........


FOCUS

!!!!
=(
Feeling SUPER
GUILTY - keep eating when i have no mood to study

CONFUSED, SAD, JEALOUS - because of YOU!

TIRED - thinking all things

ANXIOUS - exam period

can i not have these feelings?!!!!!!
IRRITATING, you know!!!!!!
OFF YOU GO!!!!!!!

MUST
THINK
HAPPY
TO
BE
HAPPY
!!!!

( SzeHan's logic)
=)

am i trying hard to think?
- no comment .