Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

DPA's PPP

Reach school ard 10am for DPA programmes!
woot~!!!
This yr de DPA was really a HUGE batch!
they're not like us!!!
TOTALLY different!!!!
last time we were sosososososo NERD! GUAI!
yet they dont look nerd at all(except some)
some even gave us attitude la!!! piang sia!!!!
PLEASE show some respect ok.
We spent our precious time on u ppl, ok!
lucky my grp was alright.
GO 05 GO WE GO WE GO!!!!
=)
while playing disaster..
THEY ARE FALLING!!!
lols.
Glad to find someone same course as me!
hhahahahax!!
RARE actually!
and she's in my grp!
LOL!!!!
and i saw LARRY!!!
gosh!!!
i nearly cant recognise him until he called me!!!
i still blur blur gong gong, stared at him for few SECONDS!!!
hahahahahaha!!!!
sry ar..lols....!
hope u guys enjoy=)