Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY at Mr Ng's hse! =)

Went to Mr Ng's house to bai nian with Georgina, YiRui, SzeMin!!!
WOOT~!!! SzeMin, Yan Ling, Georgina, Yi Rui, Mrs Ng.that guy obviously is MR NG!lols.

Georgina is getting more and more feminine!!!!!
GOSH!!!
but she's too skinny ar!!!
DONT BE SO STRESS siol!!!
eat more!!!
oh ya!!! Mr Ng is my primary school teacher siol!!!
A GOOD MAN!
HAHAHAHAX!!!!
when i was in pri 6, i had chicken pox during PLSE periods!
as in 1-2 mths before PLSE!!!
I missed alot of lessons!!!
He's tat gd that he came over to my hse EVERY night to give me "tution"!
GREAT right!!
i will nv forget tat period sia!!
SERIOUSLY!, he touched my life!!
his wife is very super duper FRIENDLY!!!!!
both of them are the best teacher i ever met eh.
LOL!!!
They are easy to talk wif too...
=)
They are just like my friends!
just an older version, oops.
LOL!!!
well, we played some card games like tia ti, backjack and some brain games.
LOL!!
well, instead of playing with $$, we played wif peanuts!
hahahahax!!!
whenever u lose, u got to crack peanut shell SLIGHTLY, then clip onto ur face!!
u can only take out ONE when u win.
and the games continue!
LOL!!!!


LOOK AT THEM!!!
TATA>>


GEORGINA! full of nuts!
LOLs.

Mrs Ng very cute right.lols.
ard 7 plus, went dinner with them =)
that's the end!
LOL!!
boring post eh.lols..