Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

Movie-Love Matters


Thanks ZiTing for ur "AZT EXPRESS DELIVERY"
lols..
really very express.=)
was surprise as well.
I still asked u y u buy tat card for -_-
LOL!!!
and what u told me HUH!?!!!!
LOLS!!
thanks. really.
I'm alright! =) Thanks SzeHan too!
=) LOVE u TWO siol!!!!
hahahaahhax!!!!Muack!
Watch "Love Matters" ytd.
was quite funny though it's quite yellow.
LOL!!!
but certain parts, i just cant control myself and cried!
=(
Benny so nice eh.
LOL!..
i dont know if u all will have same feeling as me.
LOL!!!
After watching that, i have a uper strong feeling!!!
a strong feeling of not wanting a boyfriend!
SERIOUSLY!
LOL!!!!
i dont knw why i think so and which part of the movie affected me.
hahahax..
cos i think that there will definitely a guy who is willing to sacrify for u.
just like Benny!!
HE liked tat girl(forgot her name) for so long. and he really did!!!
giving and forgiving is very IMPORTANT siol!!!!
Ur right one will come and there's no need a rush =)
As what Szehan and I were saying, the most attractive guys are those who are hard to get...
not those guys who say they like u though they just know u for like few weeks? months?
the cooler and dao-er that guy is, the more he will attract me.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
tat's for me la...
and is actually quite stupid.
After movie, went Yoshinoya for dinner.
and my dish was so CUTE!

They gave me a smiling face!!!

GOSH!!!
hahahahahahaah!!!!
then ZiTing's, ZhengXiang(ZT's bf), Sze Han's and Ting fong's was in a mess!!
lols...
only MINE had a BIG SMILE!!!
weet~!!!
asking me to smile more and move forward!
=)