Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DPA PPP + GIFT!

FINALLY EVERYTHING IS OVER!
LOLS.....
Congrate LEADERS + DPA FRESHIES tat we've completed the 4 days programmes!
THANKS TO ALL!!!
though i'm not always there, but i can sense tat they are really GREAT!
woot~!!!
i took only grp 4 and 5.
well, grp 4 was SUPER HIGH!!!
UNITED!!
grp 5 was rather quiet. but was of course FINE too!

=)

Throughout the whole organization, was really in a mess!
there's conflicts here and there, up and down, center, left, right...
PHEW!
everything settled, doubts cleared during a LONG briefing just nw...
SUPER long but not boring siol!!!!!
instead i think tat briefing made us understand each other better,
creating CONVALENT bonds nw! rather than just intermolecular bonds.
hahahahahha!!!!
=)

pictures during DPA PPP will be up soon! or u all can check it out on
http://tp-dparawks.blogspot.com/
Apart from DPA thingy,
was surprised by HUBBY!!!!
GOSH!
LOL!!!!!!
i'm not prepared for any present for V'day yet!
but she gave it to me so so so so in advanced!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!
LOVE LOVE!!!! BREAD from her so i wont feel hungry.LUCK from her so my accounting can make it.
but the HELLO KITTY was from SIEWYIN!!!
hahahaha!!!!!
THANKS! THANKS for remembering me whenever we are apart =)
SHE came personally to wish me good luck!
THANKS!LOVES!
** though this pic very cui. hahahahahax!!! and i dnt knw y my face so BLACK and i'm super ugly in this pic!LOLS!!! **
An Angel from her to protect me! =)

A STAR from her to brighten my night! =)

A FRAME from her to show OUR memories always stay! =)
A GIRLFRIEND from her to show i'm both her wife and gf!
LOLS

JESSICA LOVES Y.L WIFE
SIMILIARLY!
YAN LING LOVES JESSICA.S.Y.Q HUBBY!
MUACK! =)
random pic of i-guide cert.
LOL!!!
finally went to collect it...


Last but not least, i think u are really very FREE
to ride to Seng Kang.
but still some THANKS to you
=)
and no worries la....
if i skipped, i wont be how i'm like nw =)
dnt be so naggy.LOL!!!!!
wanna give up initially.
but decided not to after hearing ZS, BF, SY, Shirlee's advise...
hmmm...
well, my reactions to it were NORMAL!
was happy to hear so...
i dont need to knw anything about HER.
THANKS ppl..
i will resume my craziness =)