Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, December 28, 2007

X'mas with 2EC!!!!(plus BC's gal)

Flying FLying FLYing FLYIng FLYIN FLYING!!!!!! BOYS!









X'mas tree! lols.

HOHOHO, MERRY X'MAS!!!!
Jasmine posed until tire le.. CHEERS~
CHRSTMAS CHRISTMAS!!!! lols.. it's out-dated for me to post it now..lols.. 3 days had passed..


nvm.. i still blog.. hehex..

We went PS de pizza hut.. well, the newly pizza wasn't very nice... hahax.. but we were all full!

Jasmine said tat she will be late.. Goldy was still at home when the rest of us met(except Jasmine)..lols..then i was telling them tat Goldy must be waiting for Jasmine then come together... who knows, the very next moment, Jasmine called and said tat she was wif him!!!!!

OMG!!!! it's like~ hmmm.. LOLS~

after tat, they wanna watch a movie titled "I AM LEGEND"..

I'm the only one who objected it.. cos the advertisement already so violent.. and i dont dare to watch despite most of the ppl saying tat it's nice..


Look at bear bear!!!! so cute!lols.They did want to watch.. but God sides me!!!

lols.. the seats were far too front, if not the timing was not suitable for us..

So, we cancelled the movie and went pool..

TSK~ It's a pity tat we didnt take photos while playing pool... lols...

Wei Bin is pro de la.. somemore he very gentle.. tat's made Jia Xuan, Jasmine and me very malu..
as in girls should be gentle.. BUT 3 of us were super duper rough!
hahax...
We really have no idea wat to do, so went to eat again..
didnt u guys realise tat watever gathering, wat we can do is EAT EAT and EAT!!!!
so we went swensen... Most of them ate ice cream nia.. and i ate my SANDWITCH again!!!!
WOOT~ lols..
We then exchange for our X'mas presents...
















YEAH!!!! i got a dog!!!!! tat's from Jin Hui who brought it at the really very last min!!!!!
not even wrapped la... -_-'''
lols.. nvm... at least i got wat i used to pray for.hehex...

Jin Hui took all the flash.. can u spot the girls??lols

simply GIRLS~

then we walk our way to Clake Quay... took some photos too..

lols..
2 sweeties!Superman + Superwoman...lols.. I LOVE this photo!!!!!hehex..


Memories Stay!