Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, December 24, 2007

PAIN ar!!!!!!!!! **CRYING**

I was super duper unlucky today..
feeling tire, I went to gym to have a work out.. Ran for less than 5mins, my towel dropped..then i stepped the corner of the running tract and picked it up..

afterwhich I want to continue my run.. BUT I accidentally fell!!!! ok, nvm.. i insisted to climb up so i hold on the metal beside it, and try to stop the tract.. then the running tract kept rubbing my knees till i really fell on the floor..

OMG!!!!!! it's really ps!

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE GYM SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant hide my face!!


It's really my FIRST BIG MERRY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haix.. PAIN AR~~~~~~~~~

nvm, then went to rebond my hair and went to visit Grandma..

after tat, i went Hougang Point shop shop despite my pains..

hahax..silly right?? see tml how i go out with my EC people..LOLS.. miss u guys!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!