Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, December 24, 2007

NPCONCC chalet

I woke up at 5am yesterday!! Only thought of waking up at 5.30am but i forgot tat my alarm clock was half an hr later..hmm, ok,nvm.. i went back to sleep till 5.55am then gave a morning call.
lols.. afterwhich, Georgina, Yi Rui and I met at 7am then met our beloved mr and mrs Ng..

We went to their church.. We did enjoy very much of ourself.. After the sessions, we went for lunch.. the muffins were delectable! like their chickens too.. Mr Ng then suggested to go to their church de bungalore near Punggol end fed us with log cakes.. It's sssssoooooooooooooo SHIOK~
3 of us again!lols.3 of us once decorate this X'mas tree!!!! nice bahx, :p(inside bungalore)
SMILES~

About 1.30pm, i reached home and quickly prepare for my chalet thingy..and went to meet Jasmine, Jolene.C, Jolene.T, J.T's sis, Wei Shan, Wei Xin and Sebastian..
Our BBQ started off quite late because of RAIN! so unlucky! Well, our chalet was alright..THANKS to those chef especially JASMINE!!!!!
lols... she almost stood there and cook those BBQ food since our BBQ started...
hehex..
THANKS Chui Lee and Cindy for ur log cakes.. it's nice.. THANKS Jolene.T for ur Cocoa, THANKS Jasmine for ur sweet, THANKS Soo hou for ur bottle, THANKS Wei Shan and Wei Xin for ur Cookies..
and SORRY tat i didnt prepare any. SO SORRY!
P.S:waiting for more photos..lols.. send me send me send me!!!!