Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, December 17, 2007

EDGEFIELD-ERS

Early morning went Hougang stadium for 3rounds then gym... reach home abt 12pm then rush for a bath and out again to meet Georgina, Yi Rui and Christel(pri friends)...Christel eating her noddles.lols..What sre u looking at, Georgina!?!? hahax.Yi Rui was so concentrating on making her food tidy.. what a neat girl!! "]



We went Vivo to catch a movie named Alvin and the chipmunk..
but start only at 4.40pm..
so i went to buy some presents..
hahax.. guess what, we went TOY-R-US...
we play ard..lols..
Yi Rui and Christel..3 little dont know what..lols..Spongebox YR!She's looking at something special...lols..Ducky and elmo..
Eating bread again..lols.so childish.... we even laugh very loudly..
OMG..
being killed, still cant laugh..lols.

"DONT KILL ME!!!!!"
LOLS..I LOVE the THEODORE!!!!so cute.... cant stand it..
3 of them all very de C-U-T-E!!!!
i like their voices, dances and EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
simply too CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how i wish i were there..LOLs...


Overall, I wasnt in a 'high' mood...
haix..
P.S: I didnt really wanted to say that..just
tat i dont know wat to say... I'm sorry..Thought it may hurt now.. better than
we prolong it..

this wont do any good to both of us.. really
not worth... Friends are just the correct words to fix in our blanks... I just
simply means tat there's no way we can really clique, as in, we dont really know
each other and I'm those who wont go out alone..I appreciated whatever things u
have done for me.. but we cant possibly force things out...I know u are sensible
and maybe my words are too harsh on u, especially on ur day.. I DIDNT REALLY
MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!it's my fault not to give you chance,it's my fault to hurt
you.. u can hate me all u want... but still SORRY, i cant return ur
feelings.