Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sakura + pooling

Hmmm, this event took place LONG AGO!!!!
hahax...
I went out with my brother and his friends..
some of them i have know for YEARS!
lols.. i power right, brother's friends i also can mix around..
this shows that i'm SOCIABLE!!!! hehes..jkjk..

SMILES~

Well, went to watched GOLDEN COMPASS!(if my memory serve me right)..
afterwhich,we went to downtown and have our Sakura!

The food was nice BUT the service cannnot make it..
lols.. they made me cried!!!!!
They were trying to find out why i cried..**lolx**

TSK TSK TSK!
so ps la..
I looked LOST!!!!


know wat?
After i ate everything, I went to the ladies...
then BLACK OUT!!!! when i'm washing my hands..wat's more i'm facing the mirror!
LOLS.. at 1st i a bit retarded... I transfixed before I started screaming...

Lucky, my brother's friends were there(as in GIRLS, of course).. then take comforted me and led me out to our seat.
I sat down CRYING!!!!

lols.. i was really bei xia dao!!
before tat i still can laugh like wat.
but after tat i also regain my laughters le..
BIG SMLIE!

Er xin de fingers!lols..
his misfortune! hahax.hehex..
i'm insane!
Then we went pooling.. I didnt win any!!!!!SAD case!
What are u doing, ZHI CONG?!?! lolsWOOT~ He's trying to aim..Dont look down on me!AIMING AIMING~YEAH!!! u WON! lols..Zhon He look like santa claus and i'm the eve!!!! wahahahax..
TWO cuties!

lols.

Yong Hui took all the flash!Are u trying to be funny, Yhui? LOLS... ppl taking photo leh!HAPPY ENDING!!!! "]