Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, November 21, 2008

Trekking! :D

Woot~!
this event happened LAST WEEK!
LOLS!!!
went Trekking with Jasmine and Jia Xuan on last sat morning.
;D
Lot's of FUN and laughters with them!
:D

Well, I have too much to say.
dnt knw where to start from.
LOL!!!!
so people who wanna know more, PLEASE got to my link there and CLICK on JASMINE!
hahahahahahahaX!
she posted it since last week.
Am I flying? dancing?
hahahahaha
NO!!!!!
I'm trying to be..............
tata> CHICKEN!I'm trying to cross it!
oops!
it's too small for me!
;(

LOL!!!
NOW!
We gonna go down down down down down!
DOWN DOWN DOWN AND REACH THE WAVES!!!!
hohohohohoho!!!!
IT's
HELLO~!!!!!!!!!!
Random kids with us.lols!!
Took lot's of pictures there.
LOL!!!!
there's a begger!
asking me foe $$$$
TSK!!!!!
lols..
then after giving her,
I was sososososos super EMO!!!!
cos I left with nothing
search and search and search.
:(
come come come!!!!
lets' TRANSFORM into ROBORTS!
hohohohohoho!!!
hhahahahahax!I'm dancing!!!!!! and doing pull up!
macho femininty right!lols...
LOLS!!!!
lalalala~!!!!!




I'm SHY!

DRINK MORE WATER!!!!
WE NEED LOTS LOTS LOTS LOTS OF WATER!!!!!
:D
i'm FLYING again!!!!!!!
but too heavy!
so landed on the ground
:(



why cant this train move?!?!?!?!
GOGOGOGO!!!!!!!
pupu~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLS!

I'm not scolding the grond.
was reading something!
LOL!!!
cha cha!!!!
hahahahax

Dont u think this pic look like a FROG?!?!
:x
LOLS!
WE LOVE SINGAPORE!!!!
FULL OF FLOWERS!!!!