Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Santerina.


HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
hahaahaax!!!

Through Jia Ming, I got this Santerina( IS IT SPELLED LIKE TAT?) job.
Thanks eh.

My job is to simply stand outside UOB bank,
RING a bell
AND
GIVE away CANDIES
for 4 to 5 weeks!!!!!

LOLS!!!!!!
But it's only every SAT :)
and I'm not working next week
=(
alright, actually it's quite a boring job
what's more the costume is SUPER DUPER hot!!!!!!
can u see how thick it is?!!!!!!!
Btw, I've been located at Tampines branch.
Just OPPOSITE Century Square!!!!!
FEEL FREE TO FIND ME AND I SAW GIVE U CANDIES!!!!!
hohohohohohohohoho!!!!!!!

:D
Actually started this job last sat.
BUT then i'm not able to take pic by myself.
so din blog abt it.
ahhahahaahhaax!!!!
without pictures, I dnt knw how to blog.
hehes.Ytd, brother,Yong Hui and Zong He went to find me!
and!
of course they must take pic with me!!!
BUT!!!!!!
guys are always like tat!!!!!
ask them take picture, they give
STUPID! RETARDED FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=.=!!!

LOL!!
Originally is handsome de lor!
that picture so cui!
ahahhahahahahahaha

went to watch "WILD CHILD" at TM
after Siew Yin told me not to go back for packing day
=(

It's content is kind of "HOUSE BUNNY"
but not really BIMBO type.
as usual, I LOVE SUCH MOVIE!!
hehes

YEA!!!!! I GOT INTO OTC!!!!
i think they mixed up yenling and me.
cos surprisingly she din not get in.
=(
hope she can appeal successfully!!!