Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NERDY!

Sze Han brought her SPECIAL FOLDABLE "lab glasses" for our lab!!!!!
LOLS....
it's so cute can!
ahahahhahaxSO PORTABLE!!!!!
:D
as u know, something that interest me, i will be crazy over it!
so
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........

BOYFRIEND!!
dont look at me like tat!!
:)
i'm still ur GIRLFRIEND :D
hahahaahhaahx!

what am i doing!?!?!?!?!?!?!

eh, I dont know why i sat on that!
LOLS!!!!
very random, i know.
lols.


From this photo, you can see that i'm a nerdy who is very very extraordinary HARDWORKING!
so when Raine, my BOYFRIEND! was sleeping,
I advised her in a special way!!
not by mouth but by DRAWING!
hehees.

she's too tired!
but naughty me, i DONT CARE!!!!
i continued to disturb her!!!!
hahahahahaahx!!!!
then she asked,
"why u everyday also get be so HYPER one huh?"
then my ans to her was
"OF COURSE I GET MY ENERGY FROM FOOD!!!!!"
LOLS!!!
she's SUPER =.='''''
then always tickle me whenever i said that sentence again,
LOLS!
but it's that the FACT!!!!!
today one of my lecture, BNF taught us that we get energy from food as well!!!
SEE, BOYFRIEND!
lols....

Ting Fong more steady la.!
I asked him why does energy come from,
know what he said?
he said," is it Taiwan or Hong Kong?"
At 1st, Sze Han and I thought he dont understand or what.
LOL!
until both of us digested,
then we got what he meant!!!!!
hahahahahax!!!!
he was actually referring to the chinese band, ENERGY!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot woot woot!!!!
MEIJI chocolate is sosososososososossososososososos
NICE!
hhhahahahahax!!!!
LOOK!

BUT!
TO MY DISAPPOINMENT!
it's a MIRROR!
!@$#@%!@$#%#@$^
hhahahahahahahahax...
So interesting and cute right!

This was a gift from my cousin who went oversea.
THANKS eh!
She brought every of us gifts!
UNLIKE MY BROTHER!!!!
@#%$%#^%
LOLs..
okay la, he went oversea was for training so was forgiven.
lols...

At first, mum told me," Yan Ling, Pei Xuan(cousin) brought you chocolate."
I was like wow~ okay,
then i took it and went to the frigde.
then mum laughed, " what are u doing?!!!! That's not chocolate la! haven say finish!, that's mirror!"

when i heard that i gave these expressions
=.=''''''''''''''''''''''''''!!!!!
' -_-'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''!!!!!
!@$%$#^$%Y$%^
lols.. the packaging was really tat real can!
LOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!