Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, March 31, 2008

messed LIFE?

I woke up at 8am today.
and u know what i did?
lols.
I watched the " My Best Pals" by Jason Hsu-5566,Chen Qiao En-7flowers and Ming Dao-183.
It's DVD borrowed from SHUYI!
hahahx..
know what?
she kept it for her hobby. cos she already finished watching it long ago on internet..
hahax..
so i can take my own time..
BUT dont worry, Shu Yi, I will return u asap.cos i will get engross in it and watch it asap.
wahahax.
Ard 10plus went to Novena MRT station to meet up with the rest
and headed to the " GRADE BUILDER" tuition centre.
It's for the leaflet distribution job.
They tortured us ar!!!!!!
Ask us to bring back TONNES of brochures and cards.lols...
not so kong bu la.. it's a large amt then right le la..hahax.
After that, I dont wish to go back home so early(12plus-1pm).
So went to United Square and had lunch.
Shop ard and stayed in a music store for abt half an hr.
Then decided to meet up with Zhi Chong's friends at AMK Hub to catch the 'Vantage Point'
Well, it's not a bad movie actually BUT i dislike the rewinding back de part..
made me feel so sleepy!!
hahax.
AND indeed I fell asleep.
i'm always like tat..
The noiser the surrounding, I will sleep faster..
Cos it will sort of like entering a dreams like tat.
hahax.
dont know how to explain it.
lols.
Went to Rivervale Mall for buying of spectacles.
not for me of course.
It's for my ah kor who will be going army on 10/4/2008!!!!
OMG!!!
It's so fast!!!!
I WILL MISS YOU!!!
wahahax..
well, cut it off...
lols..
**YAWN**
Tml starting my distribution of leaflet job.
It's only one hr nia.
Monday to Friday till 8 April.
Everyday 6.30am to 7.30am.
It's outside Junior Collages.
Cos the leaflet abt tution centre for A level students.
31/3<>---- NanYang JC
1/4<>---- Tampines JC
2/4<>---- Temasek JC
3/4<>----SAJC
4/4<>---- MJC
7/4<>----SRJC
8/4<>---- TJC(if i'm not wrong.lol)
So ppl who are in JCs!!!!
PLS look out for me!!!!
hahax..