Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sky Of Love


FOUR of us, Shirlee, SiewYin,Kuan Hon and YL went to watch " SKY OF LOVE"
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!
it's so touching!!!!!!
Shirlee
Kuan Hon
SiewYin and Shirlee!

I wanna be like 'Mika',the main character in that movie.
She was SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO fortunate...
She met an ah beng,Hiro and she wasn't interested in him at all initially...
He did all things to make her happy, and finally Mika was touched.
So decided to accept him.
he became a responsible and good guy
and he's SWEET and GOOD!!!!
He's so in love with Mika but after he knew that he got cancer,
he tried ALL WAYS to drive her off,
hoping her to get hurt and move on so that he can die in peace.
haix... why suffer alone?
everything can shang liang
LOLs.
Mika met another mild and gentle guy who was totally opposite of Hiro.
Although they were together, Mika cant forget Hiro still.
At the end Mika and Hiro patched.
cos Mika went to Hiro after she know what's the situation like.
she didnt bear to leave him just like that.

moreover, she was still DEEPLY IN LOVE with him.
She even skipped her lesson to nurse Hiro.
but Hiro still die at the end

That's so sadden-ing..
I used 2 pieces of 3-layers de tissues!!!!
lols.
I LOVE OUR REFLECTIONS!!! xD
Shirlee(in pink) FOREVER cant stop laughing.
hahahahahax!.!.!.!
SiewYin! X)
After that went to have my "Superdog" for our dinner at Vivo.

Although it's specialized on hotdog, their grilled fish was delectable too.
Shirlee detest burger, ate fish and chip instead.

LOLS!
moved to roof top?Dont you think it give you a sense of fright?
like going to have some disaster!
TSK!

lols..
those open space to take LOTS of photos.


SEE!!!!!! i have so much fats!!! two FACEBALLS!
lols..
sad sad sad.
Am I talking to my phone?lols.
CHEERS!!!! wind wind!
hahax.