Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Goldy's Birthday Celebration

Went pooling at Hougang Plaza so as a form to celebrate Jin Hui's birthday.
Brought the cheese cake made by JASMINE CHUA JING QI ard..lols.
then put in the fridge at pooling there cos birthday boy not there yet.

Wei Bin!


Jin Hui!


Li Jian(cool sia!)


Lately,Marcus,the not 2EC de person came too and join us.
Played a few rounds of pool then they changed to P-le(dont know how to spell).

Marcus!

LOLS!~!~!~!~!~!~!


Jia Xuan!


White angels! xD


Jia Xuan, Zhi Xiong and ME!

Xuan, Bing Cheng, Ling
Dont have any idea how it should be played, I played Bing Cheng the PSP instead..I'm forever playing the what bubbles de.lols.

took alot of pictures as they were playing too....
Then played pool again cos JiaXuan and i were FAR too bored.
lols
We stayed till 6plus and went to the void deck and celebrate Jin Hui's birthday officially,with JASMINE de cheese cake.
hahahax..
It's not tat bad, Jasmine.
I think still can eat without vomiting out.
lols.
I think it's delectable, with those SWEET strawberry on it.

But some of them said u put too much cheese le, eat le very ni.
It's commendable, i shall say. cos it's ur 1st time doing it.
u can always learn from mistake.
Practise make PERFECT!

:))

And everyone ate ur cake!!!!!

where got ppl cut cake in these shapes de.lols.



SEE! They so give u face..lols...
All waiting to eat ur cake.hahahx.
then there's still left over, they used it to play(that's for sure).
hahax. hope u dont mind
After messing up and cleaning up of the place, we went to Hougang Mall de Long John Silver for dinner
Then i started my photo taking sessions again.
lols..
Birthday boy. :)
Jia Xuan with Jin Hui.
us again!
Dickson LEE

Tata xD
Dickson CHUA
HOW YAN LING
Bing Cheng.
WEI BIN!!! still small ar!?!? :P
smile properly, LI JIAN! :(
Xuan and Cheng
Adrain.
Dickson and Xuan
pals forever.
MARSUC!!!! argh.

Bear Bear.


Went to have a mini talk on who we think are the most handsome guys in our 2007 de sec 4 batch...
Move on to the Kopitiam,blk 401 there and played my swings.
YEA!!! i'm so happy to be there!!!
I dont know why...
I just simply like to swing!!!!!!
I feel GREAT!!!!!
All of us slacked there then decided to play "Murderer and Detective" with the poker cards brought by WeiBin.
Dickson Chua was so funny la!!!
he was the murderer then he winked to me, i din realise.
you know why.
Cos he winked with BOTH his eyes..lols..
still dare to say i dont want die.hahahx
He and Marcus super funny la
that Marcus was really a joker!!!!
tsk tsk tsk.
hahx.
I'm a GOOD killer!!!!
Wahahahax!!!!
I killed 5 people successfully without being caught and it's done in a SHORT time!!!
WOOT~!
satisfactory eh!!!!
Time flies.It's already 11.30pm when I looked at my watch....
Well, then Jia Xuan, Edmond, Bing Cheng, Zhi Xiong and I went off first.
As i requested Edmond to pei me take 62, he did it.
lols...
what a good brother..
so i decided not to disown him le.
hahax.
THANKS le, EDMOND!!!!
had a good time walking back eh..lols...
ok, that's it for today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOLDY!
hope u enjoy urself.
nighty!!
((: