Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HOLQA + KBOX


YO ppl! YTD was my 1st day back to TP ever since my holidays..
hahahax!!!
well,when there for my empire meeting and learnt MASS GL cheer!
WAO!, tell u wat!, being a slow learner, i need read and read tat 2 pages of cheers then i can aga aga rmb!!!

GOSH!!!!
IT'S ON THURSDAY!!!

=(

AND I HAVE TOTALLY NO VOICE NOW!!!!
tml shall water parade.
hope my throat gets better by then..
lol.

Curious of knowing why i have no voice now?
LOL!!!
went dragonboat training this morning and i think i din have alot of water?
LOL!!!
nvm abt tat. then back home eat dnt knw how many thousands of biscuits...
ok, nvm abt tat too..
then rush out to Kbox with Jasmine and Jia Xuan at Hougang Plaza, from 2PM - 7PM!
hahahahahax~


I ate alot of snack and cold drink while K-ing...
so...
cough
cough
cough..

COUGH till no voice already..
LOL!!!
steady right..
lol

WE'RE ONLY K2!!!!

WE'RE STILL YOUNG AND CUTEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!


told u guys le.. i'm always ready for camera!!!!
seldom caught me being candid yo!
wahahahahah!!!!

=( LOOK!!!!
they singing, i have nth to do =(
so i.....
cam cam..
LOL!!!!



THANKS FOR THIS siol, JAS-SI-MIN!!!!

AHAHHAH =)